vendredi 1 mai 2009

CU Baseball





Baseball

Cette semaine je vous offre pour vos petits garçons des éléments de baseball, j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à les faire. Ils sont en format PSD,si c'est trop lourd à télécharger, je le diviserai en 2 parties, juste me le laisser savoir.

-------------------------------------------------

This week, I'm offering you for your little boys somme Baseball items, I had full to prepare them.they are in PSD file, if it's to heavy to download, I will divise them in 2, just let me know.



6 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

This is wonderful, thank you

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Lauralee a dit…

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
WHERE WE HAVE over 1340 MEMBERS!
On Monday MAY 4th 2009, in this topic Sports Themes ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

LilyBelle a dit…

Just want to let you know that I am aware you have stolen my award ribbons from my BEST IN SHOW kit and are offering them as CU freebies. I haven't really looked around your blog but am wondering if there are any other of my designs being used????? SURELY your own work is good enough without stealing that of others!

LilyBelle
LilyBelle Designs

clubiani a dit…

such a wonderful kit! thanks so much

Jay a dit…

Thank you so much, wonderful xx jay xx